Ceramic paint protection is a special nanotechnology product with a long term effect on painted surfaces, plastic trims, glass and wheels
The Benefit of ceramic coating:
- Reduces incidence of mineralization or salt deposition and organic staining
- Protects from extreme temperatures
- Protects from UV rays
- Lowers cleaning costs and time by up to 50%
- Lasts longer than traditional waxes (up to three years)
- No cure time required
- Easily sheds dirt, rain and snow
- No special shampoo or cleaning solution required
- Protects from scratches, colour fading, oxidation, corrosion, chemicals, environmental contaminants and weather
- Only a single coating required, no follow-up applications necessary
- Coating can be waxed or sealed over after application
- Can be applied onto most areas of car except rubber
Ceramic Coating is a semi-permanent ceramic coating which only requires a single, thin coating and provides long-term shine and protection.
By inter-locking part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your paintwork, the result is a coating that will not be washed off like a wax
Ceramic coating greatly reduces the penetration of heat, helping to protect the finish of the vehicle. Once treated with Ceramic Coating, your vehicle will repel water and contaminants and it will maintain a clear, reflective, showroom like shine.
Ceramic Coating cannot be removed by water, alkaline or other detergents, or by pressure washers.